Thursday, August 25, 2011

california road trip | vintage finds

I took a refreshing little road trip to Thousand Oaks last weekend on my own and I loved driving through the beautiful rolling hills right near where I grew up.  I even visited my childhood home and elementary school.  Ahhh, memories!

But the main reason for my excusion was to attend an amazing vintage sale, and boy did I score some great stuff!  I also made it to a few antique markets in the area as well.  Here's a peek at only a few of the many amazing finds from my trip. I'm so excited to start using these treasures in some photo shoots!


6 comments:

Annette August 25, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

So gorgeous, the colors!

Summer August 25, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

I LOVE all that vintage you got going on!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} August 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Holy goodness! Drooooooling over here!!! You rock, girl!

Dawn Duddy September 10, 2011 at 11:08 PM  

This is all just gorgeous!

Kari September 23, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

Look at that TYPEWRITER!!!!!!!!!!! That alone made your CA excursion worth it!

michelle gardella photography October 20, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

JEALOUS. so jealous. these finds are incredible!! xo


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP