Wednesday, October 20, 2010

albuquerque travel sessions | part 3

My final Albuquerque post! I really loved shooting there, the locations are so amazing.

This is my husband's nephew who I went to visit for his senior portraits. I have a special place in my heart for this guy since he has a diagnosis similar to that of my little boy. I took a million pictures of him! He's such a great kid, really a pleasure to spend time with. These were just two of my very favorites...



And last but not least, I have to give a HUGE thank you to this kind and lovely lady, Holly Randall. Without her I never would've know about these amazing locations! It was great to photograph her fun family and I hope she enjoyed being on the other side of the camera for once!

4 comments:

Leah October 20, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Jessica...I am friends with Holly Randall and was so excited to see her family pics! What lovely work you have...your chandler locations are just divine....loved looking through your blog!

hcrjfrandall October 21, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

Thanks again Jessica! You're awesome!

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

Jessica and Holly, these pics are beautiful. The kids are getting so grown up..You bless my heart.Thank you God Bless

Kathi November 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

I personally favored that handsome teenaged boy - those are outstanding shots! Can't wait to see more!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP