Wednesday, March 24, 2010

dolce vita mia | first anniversary special

The fabulous Dolce Vita Mia shop is turning one! And designer Mia Alva has a very special offer just for Sierra Studios blog readers!!

For TODAY ONLY, receive FREE SHIPPING on your entire order by using the following code: sierra studios. Her gorgeous headbands are available in any size from infant to adult, and her prices are really incredible. Tell all your friends and family about this amazing offer!

Be sure to view my past blog posts to see more of her beautiful work...



*shipping charges will be refunded to you within twenty-four hours of purchase*

8 comments:

Kirstin March 24, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Beautify photos! I will have to check the out headbands very cute. Good taste in musice too. I thought my itunes was playing and I realized it was your site... :)

Brooke March 26, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Jess your work is so beautiful I am not sure if I know who you are but I am in love with your clean style so pure and beautiful. I am ready to get back to the "un-over photoshopped picture if you know what I mean. I love the clean pretty light. Photoshop is fun but it can be to much. I love what you do!
Thanks for your comment on my site!
brookie

brittany March 26, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

I want, I need, I have to have! Thanks for commenting on my blog....Where can I get your headbands. What is your etsy site name? So excited about these. I love you work as well.

SunnyD March 26, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Holy cuteness. Thanks a LOT for making me spend more money. So totally cute.

Jessica Downey March 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

The totally lovable headbands on my blog can be found at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/babyflairboutique

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DolceVitaMia

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BannerBoutiqueOnEtsy

Happy to see these talented designers getting so much attention!

Laura March 26, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Beautiful! I love the headbands and your crisp photos.

Love it.

Anonymous March 27, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

Gorgeous pics and headbands! Awesome light!

Amber March 27, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Your work is absolutely gorgeous! I'm adding you to my blogs I follow :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP