Saturday, April 10, 2010

designer spotlight | nicolas and reese boutique

There's so much adorable stuff for girls out there, but I always get so excited when I find cute boy items because they're so few and far between! So you can imagine how I felt to discover this little beanie at Nicolas and Reese Boutique! It's knit of soft, fat, luxurious yarn that is so lovely to the touch, just perfect for newborn noggins. I chose brown, but they're also available in lots of other cute colors - I really love the green one as well. So, are you ready to meet this talented designer?



3 comments:

Cate April 14, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

I have to have this for my baby! And your photo is unbelievably sweet!

hcrjfrandall April 17, 2010 at 6:43 AM  

These are so cute, I'll have to check them out!

Equality Florida Podcasts August 9, 2023 at 12:43 AM  

Very nice blog you haave here


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP