Tuesday, July 13, 2010

big news | product photography

I'm so excited! So, it's no secret that I love Whippy Cake, and Becki, the fun and fabulous creator and designer. And I was so flattered that she's having me photograph her limited edition Etsy items. But guess what?? She's launching a brand new website with brand new collections and she chose ME to do all the editorial model photos for the site! It was such a fun day of makeup artistry, hair styling, and fashion photography. Here is a sneak peak of what you'll be seeing when the wesite launches, and you can see even more on Becki's blog...

3 comments:

Hannah July 15, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Looks SO fun!!! Love this photo.

Mallory July 15, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

I love your work! I'm excited to see the finished Whippy Cake website.

LuMenezes July 16, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Great composition


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP