Saturday, August 28, 2010

marilyn | senior rep 2011

I'm so lucky to be able to work with the best teens ever! Marilyn is no exception. Not only is she beyond gorgeous, but she's completely sweet and fun to work with.



It's this location magical? I'm totally in love with the lighting.



And my very favorite image of the day...



Interested in becoming a senior rep? You could earn a free session and even some cash! I'm still looking for seniors from Chandler High, Hamilton, and Basha. Email me at jessica@sierrastudiosphotography.com

4 comments:

Nina August 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

I am in awe, seriously!

hcrjfrandall August 28, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

These are really nice...I love the 3rd one! Great location!

Chelsea Albert August 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

The lighting IS delish! Fabulous photos!

Kari September 5, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

OK, I like your favorite of Marilyn, but MY favorite of Marilyn is the happy one, where she's kind of jumping and her hair is in motion. :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP