Tuesday, September 7, 2010

emma + race | a mesa wedding

You may remember Emma and Race from their engagement post a few months ago. I loved photographing their cuteness on their wedding day! Adorable bride, doting groom...





Emma wore her mother's wedding dress, but they changed it up a bit to make it just right for her. I loved it... so beautifully unique, and it seemed to fit her style so perfectly, while still having the nostalgia and legacy of a family heirloom. It was so sweet to see her mom primping, adjusting, and helping carry the dress that she wore herself not so very long ago.



They were just so fun, relaxed, and happy - exactly the way a wedding should be.

6 comments:

Chelsea Albert September 7, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

What a pretty dress! That last shot of them is AWESOME! :)

Elk Dresses September 7, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

oo bad I can't just marry my husband again for kicks and have you do the pictures. And for another dress. And cake. And oh yeah, the gift cards... ;)

Jessie September 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM  

Beautiful! I love the one where he's holding her dress, such a sweet moment.

Kari September 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

I agree with steelebjm and I wish I could get married again and have a photo shoot with you! I like the different lighting opportunities. The sun right behind them makes them glow beautifully.

Square Root Photography September 14, 2010 at 8:01 AM  

What a classic bride! I love her vintagey shoes, too.

meandering pearl January 6, 2011 at 11:35 PM  

another beauty!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP