Sunday, December 26, 2010

featured | shabby blogs

I am so blessed to have been able to meet sweet Megan of Shabby Blogs! Though she lives in Michigan, she scheduled a session with me while she was here for the holidays and I had a great time capturing her lovely little family. As if that wasn't wonderful enough... she has asked me to become part of the Shabby Blogs team and I'm so very excited and humbled to work with her! She is such a doll and I was so charmed by her and her family, even just in the short time I spent with them.















And if you are one of the very few people on earth who have not yet discovered Shabby Blogs, head over to the website and check out all the amazing, free, fabulous stuff to beautify your blog!

8 comments:

Janice December 26, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Those girls are the cutest! I love these pictures!!

aubrey December 27, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

So exciting! Congratulations!

jean smith December 27, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

i absolutely adore your work. this session is so fantastic i can hardly stand it! beaauuuuutiful!

Chelsea Albert December 30, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

I LOVE Shabby blogs! And I LOVE these photos! :)

Kristen Miller December 31, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

beautiful photos! Beautiful blog design, too.

Cori Henderson January 1, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

Adorable family! Amazing captures, and I love your blog too!!!

Kari January 2, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

This one of all three kids on the tricycle--awesome! It's definitely a great prop! (Well it helps to have cute kids to work with, too, but, you know...) :)

Lorena Valdina December 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM  

Those girls are the cutest! I love these pictures!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP