Thursday, December 9, 2010

a very whippy christmas | mesa family session

Anyone who follows my blog is very familiar with the scrumptiousness that is Whippy Cake. This is Becki, the genius/artist behind it all, and her cute little family. I was intrigued when she told me that the styling for her shoot would be inspired by the Great Depression Era in the 30's and 40's. I think it's so beautiful because it reminds me of a time when people could find happiness in the simple, basic joys of life. Thanks for letting me capture these joys of your life, Becki!





4 comments:

Samantha December 9, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

They look amazing! I love Whippy Cake!!

Clarissa Stagg Photography December 9, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

So beautiful and classy. Love it.

Shannon December 14, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

love it. you have such awesome photography skills! ;)

Kari January 2, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Your shots of Becki's family are really thought-provoking! I like the one with the old suitcases.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP