Thursday, March 3, 2011

featured | hostess with the mostess

I recently had the pleasure of photographing a party for my friend Lindsay Banner, the sweet little lady of Banner Boutique. It was so lovely and I had so much fun capturing all the charming little details. Besides her adorable decorations and scrumptious desserts, the party was also the debut of a lovely new printable collection by The TomKat Studio. And now her party and my photography are being featured on The Hostess with the Mostess! Holy moly! How excited am I right now?!! Be sure to check out the HWTM blog to see and read about all the beautiful party goodness!





















Party styling: Lindsay Banner of Banner Boutique
Printable paper collection: Kim Stoegbauer of The TomKat Studio
Desserts: Malisa of Ms. Sweet Soiree
Mini Spring Sugar Cookies: Cukor Cookies
Cupcakes: The Coffee Shop
Craft punches for printables: Martha Stewart at Michael's

10 comments:

Helena March 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

What an awesome birthday party! I love your photos.

Hope March 7, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

I can't believe how pretty this is!

Liz March 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

I love the site hostess with the mostess! How exciting! The photos are beautiful!

jean smith March 8, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

WOW!! Over the top freaking AWESOME!

Ashley March 9, 2011 at 10:08 AM  

Congrats on both of your recent features! Your work is so exceptional!

Jeanna Hayes March 15, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

This is stunning. The photography is crisp, clear, and beautiful!!! PERFECT photos capture the moment before all this was devoured I'm sure ;).

Whitny March 17, 2011 at 5:25 PM  

These are stunning. Gorgeous.

Unknown March 29, 2011 at 1:45 AM  

wonderful. :)

Marijke July 19, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

Wow, wow, wow!
I can't say anything more;-)

Anonymous July 19, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

I can not say any more


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP