Thursday, May 6, 2010

beautiful | last maricopa family session

This family session was arranged by my son's preschool teacher (he attended a special developmental preschool in Maricopa... he has Autism). This is her son and his beautiful family. I really hope she loves these pictures. She is a wonderful, beautiful woman inside and out, and it would be the least I could do to thank her for all she has done for my sweet little boy. We will really miss her and her staff!



The location and the lighting were so gorgeous, but there was a really unnecessary amount of bugs out there that day! Luckily, it didn't affect the end result. Are these kids cute, or what?



6 comments:

Summer May 6, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

These kids are adorable! I can't believe how beautiful these photos are!

hcrjfrandall May 6, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Love these! Beautiful light!

LuMenezes May 7, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

Wonderfull!!!! Perfect!!!!

Pam May 7, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Jessica you did a fantastic job! The photos turned out great. Those bugs were pesty, and I saw a big skitter bite on Russ' neck :) That will be one for photoshop! Thanks for taking the time to do our session on your "moving day" signed, The Other Grandma-Pam

Anonymous May 8, 2010 at 8:37 PM  

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love all of your photos. Hope you stop by soon.

miss

Kathi June 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

These photos are fabulous! You really know how to catch the adorable kids.....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP