Tuesday, May 25, 2010

tiny one | chandler newborn session

As promised, here are some more images of the tiny baby girl I recently photographed. Her mother saw and loved some of my photography of Etsy items and wondered if I was local to her. She and I were so excited when it turned out that I actually was! What are the chances of that?



Simply dreamy... Have you ever seen anything sweeter?



I love how newborns are so curled up and bendy.



I also wanted to share a few pictures of the amazing disc cases that are available when you purchase digital files. They are of such high quality, bound just like a book, and have a magnetic closure. There are many customizable designs available and they are just beautiful.

5 comments:

LuMenezes May 28, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Very beautiful!!!! I loved all of them!

Mina May 28, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

I LOVE that CD case, it's so so beautiful! And that baby is a doll!

Kari May 29, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

Jessica, these are just beautiful. I looked at Becky Higgins' site and clicked on some other photographers' sights. I know I'm a little biased (!!) but your photos really are a level above many of those on the other sites. Nice!

Shannon June 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

so beautiful Jessica!

Shalon Estrada October 29, 2010 at 6:01 PM  

i can't stand it these are so stinkin' cute!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP