Tuesday, April 20, 2010

childhood innocence | mesa family session

Even though I'm totally consumed in a flurry of pre-moving activity right now, I couldn't not post these beautiful images from my family session yesterday! I have only had time to edit a couple of them...



This toddler is a little ball of energy, curiosity, and sweetness. She was only interested in running and exploring! And who can blame her? I think these shots really capture who she is at this moment in time. Childhood can get a little crazy, but through it all you can always find moments of innocence and beauty if you look for them.



3 comments:

LuMenezes April 21, 2010 at 6:41 AM  

Jessica... I loved all your photos, specially the second image... It's very tenderness. I'm very happy to meet you...
Best regards

Kari April 28, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Now, that 2nd one looks like she's sneaking up on a butterfly. What concentration!

Kathi May 4, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Love the sunlight in the hair - great lighting!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP