Friday, April 16, 2010

kassidi + sierra | maricopa high school seniors

These senior girls are cousins, can you tell? I guess gorgeousness runs in the family! It was so fun to do their session together, I think they got a lot of great, real expressions out of each other.





Sierra's a natural in front of the camera. And no relation to Sierra Studios, by the way!





Doesn't Kassidi have the most stunning eyes?



During the session, Sierra commented that she liked the locations because they felt so "old town Maricopa" and I think she's absolutely right. I just love the feel of this entire session.



I love the mood of this last one... so ethereal, contemplative, and beautiful. I think this is one of my favorite shots to date.

7 comments:

Figueroa April 16, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

You do such an amazing job! I can't get over these pictures, I am so glad you took them. It was so fun doing them. Thank you so much for doing them!

hcrjfrandall April 17, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Your work is stunning! I love your style! These are beautiful :0)

Amanda Kreller April 19, 2010 at 6:36 AM  

These pictures are awesome! Their eyes are so captivating and beautiful. Great work!

Jenny April 25, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

gorgeous! Love them!

Kathi May 4, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

These are wonderful pictures - I'll be bringing my next Senior to you!!

The Greenwoods May 4, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

Wow! Those pictures of Kassidi are GORGEOUS!! You did an amazing job!

Emily May 7, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

What a wonderful alternative to those boring, school senior portraits!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP