Tuesday, April 27, 2010

coe | highland high school senior

I only have a moment to post these awesome senior photos of Coe, so I'll make it short and sweet! All I have to say is that Coe is the kindest, coolest, most together teenage boy I've ever known. And I'm not just saying that because he's my cousin! He's just a really good kid, and that's a rare thing these days.





Yep, he really does play the ukulele, beautifully. He's half Polynesian, so it just seems so perfectly natural.





He has a great, classic Chevy truck. I love it...

7 comments:

Kari April 28, 2010 at 9:42 AM  

VERY cool truck picture--what a great idea!

DeWidt Family May 4, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

I like the awesome coloring in this picture. It's as if he is thoughtfully looking for his future.

Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Thanks for these great pictures.

Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

So cute!! But what do I know, I'm just his grandma.

Pam May 7, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

Really awesome shots!
I'm especially partial to the 3rd one. Ha Ha, If I had my way I would eat at the farmhouse every week:) The vehicle one is really different, I like it.

Anonymous May 8, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

You have such a great touch for taking pictures!! These really turned out great. You'll have to come catch him when he does the fire knife dance next time.

Janelle May 17, 2010 at 6:38 AM  

Thanks for your comment on my blog (Kirtland temple, vintage). I love this session with the ukelele. You make great use of natural light in your photography.

Square Root Photography


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP