Wednesday, April 14, 2010

designer spotlight | banner boutique

When I first discovered Etsy, Banner Boutique was one of the very first shops I came to love. The quality and design of these hair accessories are truly special. I was so happy to find out that Lindsay Banner had recently moved to Arizona, so I just had to meet her! And now that I'm moving, my new friend and I will be living less than 10 miles away from each other! I was so honored when she asked me to do a photoshoot with these beautiful girls who belong to her and her best friends from California. Take a peak at these stunning items from her new line, not even available yet in her shop.











Are you dying yet?! And there are other gorgeous new designs as well! Keep you eye out for these and more at Banner Boutique.

6 comments:

Anonymous April 14, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

These pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! I cannot even wait!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!

stace April 18, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

gorgeous photographs and hair accessories!!

Kari April 28, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Very cute...the one where she's standing on the bench in those adorable sandals. I'd frame that one! :)

Anonymous May 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

I'm amazed at how you are able to capture the pensive expressions on the faces of these young girls.

Michelle May 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

i'm telling you- you are the best photographer i have ever seen! amazing every single time.

Jaisharma January 28, 2024 at 1:47 AM  

Hi nice reading your blog


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP